Restore Your Deck with Penofin Pro Tech Brightener
Dull decks, like male pattern baldness, creep up over time. We can’t say much for the male pattern baldness, but fortunately for your deck, Penofin Pro Tech Brightener can restore brightness and beauty–even in decks that have been neglected.
We like Penofin because they make a safe, environmentally-friendly product that produces high quality results. Their brightener is no exception.
Pro Tech Brightener is perfect for your deck if you need to:
- Restore color in old, neglected wood that hasn’t been stained in a while. Neglected wood might be weathered, grayed, or is simply dull.
- Clear up rust or water stains on the wood.
- Remove tannin bleed. Tannin bleed occurs when a new piece of wood gets exposed to a lot of moisture and rain, the tannins can bleed up to surface and you get black, dark splotches on your wood.
Once you’ve picked up your supply of Pro Tech Brightener from DIY Home Center, just follow this simple seven step application process:
- Tape off structures with color (that you are not brightening) and metal surfaces to protect them from the brightener.
- Wet the perimeter on the outside of the deck to moisten the surrounding vegetation.
- Wet the deck surface.
- Mix two cups of Pro Tech Brightener with one gallon of water in a garden sprayer.
- Apply brightener to the moist deck surface.
- Let it set for 10-15 minutes, making sure that no areas dry out. If they do, moisten them again so the product does not dry on the deck.
- After 10-15 minutes, hose off the entire deck and wait 24-48 hours and then you’re ready to stain the deck.
With proper maintenance and quality products like Penofin, your hardwood deck can and will look great for years to come.
Penofin Brightener[/caption]Be sure to check out Penofin’s website for more specifics about applying the brightener. And then go to DIY Home Center to pick up your supply of Penofin Pro-Tech, available now!