FastenMaster is an American manufacturer that offers innovative screw and fastener products to professional contractors. One of their popular products includes an auto-feed screw gun and compatible screws that can be used for a variety of building applications. This install tool is called the PAMFast AutoFeed Screw System and is great for framing, decking or remodeling.
FastenMaster PAMFast AutoFeed Screw Gun
The PAMFast AutoFeed Screw Gun is available in 4 different options:
- Universal PAMFast AutoFeed System (P13KUE) adjusts to both a handheld and standing tool. It has a 2500 rpm Milwaukee screw gun, works with 1″-3″ screws and is commonly used for decking, railing, subfloor, siding, roof tile and drywall to wood or steel. This is the most versatile option and provides the widest range of uses.
- Standing PAMFast AutoFeed System (P13KDE) provides a longer tool only for use while standing. This has a 2500 rpm Milwaukee screw gun, works with 1″-3″ screws and is commonly used for applications like decking and subfloors.
- Handheld PAMFast AutoFeed System (PK13K4) is only the shorter tool for use on wall applications. It has a 4000 rpm Milwaukee screw gun, works with 1″-3″ screws and is typically used on crating, decking, railing, drywall to wood or steel, fiber cement siding, roof tile, steel framing, subfloors, and underlayment.
- Handheld PAMFast AutoFeed System (P13K) is only the shorter tool for use on wall applications. It has a 2500 rpm Milwaukee screw gun, works with 1″-3″ screws and is typically used on crating, decking, railing, drywall to wood or steel, fiber cement siding, roof tile, steel framing, subfloors, and underlayment.
The PAMFast System includes the auto-feed screw gun, a professional storage case, an Allen key set, Phillips bits and PAMDrive bits. Necessary screws are sold separately, as they vary by type and installation.
The PAMFast AutoFeed Screw System is designed to install:
- Tile roofing
- Cement board
- Steel framing
- Crating or pallets
- An auto-feed screw gun system that drives productivity.
- Engineered to be a fast and easy installation tool for the professional contractors.
- Has a simple, yet rugged design that is built to last.
- Uses FastenMaster PAMFast screws or Trapease 3 screws.
- Comes fully assembled to use while standing or adjusts to a handheld tool for wall applications.
- Provides smooth and consistent screw driving without jams or stripping out bits.
- Requires less reloading by holding 50 screws per collated strip.
The PAMFast AutoFeed Screw System offers increased speed, precision and productivity. It was designed to provide consistent drives without the occurrence of grinding, cam-out or jamming. The PAMFast gun requires less reloading by holding 50 screws per collated strip, which eliminates the struggle of handling loose screws. The FastenMaster screw gun bits are durable, so they retain their shape longer without wearing.
The PAMFast AutoFeed Screw Gun is priced similarly to other auto-feed screw guns, but is considered to be a higher-end option. Pro builders have debated for years about which auto-feed tool is the best choice. The PAMFast system is known for its superiority in faster drives, no jams and greater durability.
Shop the PAMFast Autofeed Screw System, as well as a large selection of other FastenMaster products at diyhomecenter.com. If you have any questions or comments about this product feel free to leave them below.