How To Clean A Deck With Penofin Pro Tech Cleaner
The hanging flower baskets on your deck are a nice touch, but every time you water the plants, water drips onto the deck and keeps the deck moist. Eventually an unsightly mildew spot forms, reminding you that it’s time to turn to Penofin Pro Tech Cleaner.
Pro Tech Cleaner can take care of more than mildew. In fact, it works wonders with removing mold and mildew (yes, there’s a difference) and grease and grime from the surface of your deck.
The good news is that it’s not hard to give your deck new life with Pro Tech Cleaner, just follow the seven steps below.
Cleaning Your Deck with Pro Tech Cleaner
- Wet the perimeter on the outside of the deck to moisten the surrounding vegetation.
- Wet the deck surface.
- Mix one to two cups of Pro Tech Cleaner with one gallon of water in a garden sprayer.
- Apply cleaner to the moist deck surface.
- Agitate the surface with a nylon brush or broom–work the product in.
- Let it set for 10-15 minutes, making sure that no areas dry out. If they do, moisten them again so the product does not dry on the deck.
- After 10-15 minutes, hose off the entire deck and wait 24-48 hours and then you’re ready to stain the deck–or use the Pro Tech Brightener to brighten the deck.
Here’s a tip: If you have some leftover cleaner, you can also use it to clean driveways and garage floors–just wet the surface and sprinkle Pro Tech Cleaner directly onto the wet surface. Agitate, and then let it sit for 15 minutes before spraying it off.
You can feel good when you choose Penofin. Not only are you getting a high quality product that delivers superior results, you’re using an environmentally-friendly product that’s safe to use around kids and pets.